Inbetweeners Scooter Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth !

3 posters

Go down

howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth ! Empty howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth !

Post by adz dragster Fri May 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi everyone to anyone who knows me sorry i am having to do this but i suppose it what you do,my name is adam i have my own shop in milton keynes(milton keynes motorcycle centre) and have been working on bikes and scooters since 1993 as a living before that it was just on my own stuff,i have approx 15 of my own bikes and have owned over 1000 bikes in my life What a Face ! i stopped counting now but the bikes i love the most are my italjet dragster with a 172 mallossi kit on it and my kawasaki kh250 2 stroke triple oh and my suzuki dr600 i have not ridden my dragster for about 5 years and need to put my newer carb on it and a new spanny and a nitrous oxide kit then i can get out and prctice my wheelies again i used to be able to wheelie it for about 2 miles but after a while i get a bit of muscle pump in my right forearm due to holding one and varying the revs to keep her up is will still lift the front wheel up at 50mph so its pretty quick,as i said i have had lots of bikes from 50cc raleigh runabouts to fzr1000's but really and truly the best days i had were on auto scooters with my mates when i was 16 which is why i have a soft spot for autos.i love working on them and have all the kit for doing it ,anyway ill shut up now seeya about on a run maybe cheers
adz dragster
adz dragster
New To Site
New To Site

http://www.miltonkeynesmotorcyclecentre.co.uk

Back to top Go down

howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth ! Empty Re: howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth !

Post by jimisnake99 Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 am

Hello mate welcome.
jimisnake99
jimisnake99
Club Legend
Club Legend

Back to top Go down

howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth ! Empty Re: howdy all had to join this cool site well done gareth !

Post by Goodship1002 Sat May 14, 2011 2:04 am

The best motorcycle mechanic in Milton Keynes has finally Joined! Nice one Adz!

Seriously people this guy is the shiz!
Goodship1002
Goodship1002
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adz dragster Mon May 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Goodship1002 wrote:The best motorcycle mechanic in Milton Keynes has finally Joined! Nice one Adz!

Seriously people this guy is the shiz!
ahh thanks mate ive gone all red Embarassed
adz dragster
adz dragster
New To Site
New To Site

Back to top Go down

Post by adz dragster Mon May 16, 2011 1:22 pm

jimisnake99 wrote:Hello mate welcome.
thanks jimisnake99 for making me feel welcome here Wink
adz dragster
adz dragster
New To Site
New To Site

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum